We offer a modern, comfortable 4 star motel property in Batlow, providing accommodation for the discerning business and leisure traveller.
Room service - limited service
|Check-in Instructions||Office hours are varied depending on guests' needs. We usually charge your credit card within 24 hours of check-in, email your tax invoice, then text you with your room number and key location.|
|Getting There||Next door to the RSL on Tumbarumba Rd which is the main road through the town.|
|Parking||Each room has car parking located closeto the room. Additional parking available on the site if needed.|
|Things To Do||- Visit us for the Batlow Apple Festival on the third Saturday in October.
- Party at the Apple Cider festival in May!
- Don't miss the cherry season just in time for Christmas.
- A visit to the spectacular Buddong Falls
- A trip to the Sugarpine Walk at Laurel Hill to experience the natural cathedral atmosphere!
- Blowering Dam is only a short hop across the Snubba Ranges from Batlow.
- Trek the Hume and Hovell walking trails.
- Bush walks to the lookout and the hill behind Batlow on the old gold mining trails.
- Enjoy coffee and homemade cakes in our coffee shops
- A snow trip to Mt Selwyn (just over an hours drive)
- Go blackberrying in February
- Visit the apple farms and buy fresh fruit, jams and eggs
- Visit the nursery at Laurel Hill - acres of beautiful gardens, coffee and home made goodies. The best pies (don't miss the blackberry and apple!) Not to be missed.
- Visit the berry farm at Laurel Hill.
- Shopping at Tumut and Tumbarumba - you will be amazed at what you may find.
- Farmers' Market bi-monthly
- Tumut Festival of The Falling Leaf in April
- See the chestnuts growing at "Featherdale Chestnuts"
- Picnic at the old gold mining area at Adelong Falls.
|Business Facilities||Free Wi-Fi available in all rooms.
Photocopying & Fax facilities available in reception.
Post office located in close vicinity.
|Terms and Conditions||Bookings are provisional unless credit card details are provided and approved.
A deposit may be requested when busy. Payment in full is required on day of arrival. This amount is debited from your credit card and an email tax invoice sent to you. If you do not provide an email address a printed tax invoice will be given to you on arrival.
We accept Mastercard, Visa.
If you wish to pay cash on the day, arrangements can be made with management. A $200 cash security deposit is requested or a pre-authority of $200 on a credit card.
Rooms are strictly non-smoking. Smoking in the room automatically incurs a cleaning fee of $200. If this occurs we would advise you by phone or email.
No visitors are allowed in the rooms after 9pm.
No pets allowed in the rooms.
Guests behaving in an anti-social manner or creating excessive noise will be aked to leave.