We offer a modern, comfortable motel property in Batlow, providing accommodation for the discerning business and leisure traveller.
Room service - limited service
|Check-in Instructions||Residential Manager and reception open from 08:00am to 8:00pm.|
|Parking||Each room has car parking located directly outside the room. Additional parking available on the site if needed.|
|Things To Do||- Visit us for the Batlow Apple Festival on the third Saturday in October.
- Party at the Apple Cider festival in May!
- Don't miss the cherry season just in time for Christmas.
- A visit to the spectacular Buddong Falls
- A trip to the Sugarpine Walk at Laurel Hill to experience the natural cathedral atmosphere!
- Blowering Dam is only a short hop across the Snubba Ranges from Batlow.
- Trek the Hume and Hovell walking trails.
|Business Facilities||Free Wi-Fi available in all rooms.
Photocopying & Fax facilities available in reception.
Post office located in close vicinity.
|Terms and Conditions||Bookings are provisional unless credit card details are provided and approved.
A deposit may be requested. Payment in full is required upon your arrival.
Credit Card Surcharges apply to all bookings as follows:
American Express & Diners Club - 3.5%