** If the room type you wish to reserve shows as unavailable, please CALL us at 1-866-30-LODGE to double check availability. Sometimes, due to cancellations and holds, we may have a room available that does not show online. **
24 hour front desk
Arrival / Departure Lounge
Bar / Lounge
Conference / Meeting facilities
Room service - limited service
Self service laundry facilities
|Check-in Instructions||The Lodge at Buckberry Creek welcomes you, and we thank you for choosing us as your special Gatlinburg destination. To make everyone's stay as enjoyable as possible we would like to remind you of our smoke free/pet free policies.
• The Lodge at Buckberry Creek provides only Non-Smoking Suites to our guests.
• The Lodge at Buckberry Creek is Not Responsible for Lost or Stolen Items.
• Our property also has a No-Pet Policy. We wish to provide our guests with a healthy environment, clean grounds, and an allergy-free stay.
• Violation of the smoke/pet policies is subject to a $200 cleaning fee per room.
• Please remember that Check Out Time is Before 11am on the date of your departure. We ask that you return your keys (50.00 lost key charge, per key) and any other borrowed items to the Front Desk as you check out.
|Getting There||Directions to Buckberry Lodge from Interstate 40
• Take Exit #407 onto Hwy 66 (Winfield Dunn Pkwy)
• Follow Straight on Pkwy Sevierville through Pkwy Pigeon Forge
• Yield at Traffic Light #10 in Pigeon Forge (very last light)
• Drive straight through light connecting onto a 4-lane Hwy
• Stay in right hand lane for the duration of the drive on this Hwy
• Pass Gatlinburg Welcome Center (on right)
• Ahead on right is the Gatlinburg Bypass
• Exit right onto Bypass
• Just past the stone sign reading “Great Smoky Mountain National Park,” is a left hand-turn lane (first road on the left)with a sign for Campbell Lead Road.
• Get into left hand turn lane and proceed to turn left onto Campbell Lead Rd.
• Stop at Stop Sign
• There will be a road sign in front of the stopping area, take a left towards Ski Mtn. Rd.
• Follow the road’s inclination, go through The Highlands Condominiums and then a condo grouping called Cottage Gardens will be on the right.
• Slowly passing Cottage Gardens, the road will begin to decline; Buckberry Lodge will be ahead on the left (look for Buckberry Lodge sign).
• Our main Lodge is right ahead from the entrance.
|Parking||Parking is available in lots in front of each of the buildings. Additional parking is available in front of the Main Lodge building.|
|Things To Do||The Lodge at Buckberry Creek is adjacent to the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. If you are looking to explore our incredible natural surroundings - hiking, fishing, horse back riding, zip lines, skiing, fine arts and crafts, and scenic drives are just minutes away. We'll even pack you a lunch... .
In addition, our concierge can make arrangements or get tickets for you to experience any of a number of local area attractions such as: Dollywood, Dixie Stampede, Wonderworks, Titanic, Ripley's Aquarium, Lumberjack Feud, and others.
|Business Facilities||We offer free WiFi in all our suites, and at the Main Lodge Building. In addition, we can accommodate corporate retreats and meetings from 2 to 80, utilizing various venues on property like the Boardroom, Creekside Pavilion, Reserve Lawn, Sundowner's Perch, and the Grand Room in the Main Lodge. AV rental is available, as is catering from breakfast and lunch through dinner and dessert.|
|Terms and Conditions||You must be a legal adult to rent a room; and an adult 21 or older must occupy each rented room.
All room rates are for single or double occupancy. Additional person fees may be charged: $0 for children under 6 years, $10 for children between 6 and 12 years, $35 for each person over 12 (these rates may be different for special events and offers). Prices listed do not include taxes or gratuities. Minimum stays may be required during certain times.
Your full payment is due upon arrival. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover.
Please remember that all of our suites are non-smoking and we do not allow pets.
By TN State law, Fire Code limits the number of occupants (regardless of age) to 4 individuals in any of our King Bed suites, and 6 individuals in any of our suites with 2 Double Beds.
Refunds and discounts will not be issued for any disruption to usual lodging services and amenities due to an Act of God, or forces beyond the control of the owners and staff at The Lodge at Buckberry Creek. We will, however, do our best to mitigate these circumstances as appropriate and reasonable.